浙江富捷消防设备有限公司专业生产消防器材,消防设备
Set Home Collection
 
 
   NEWS CENTER 新闻中心
消防设备器材-灭火器产品展示
在线订购消防设备器材-灭火器
 
News > Fire knowledge   Current position: Home - News > Fire knowledge
The number of fires due to negligence
Updated:2011.05.25 Source:Zhejiang Fujie Fire fighting Equipment Co.,Ltd. Clicks:
 
    Do you have the following experience? TV forgot to cook the pot In fact, such fires should not have happened, but in our lives from time to time appear. According to firefighters say, I remember one year, received a public warning, said his home kitchen in need of emergency fire fighting. They arrived on the scene, the residents of the home has been smoke-filled, frightened of the head of the household cooking spoon in his hand in horror at the door waiting. Later, upon inquiry, learned after the original tenants in the cooking process, because the moment was attracted to the wonderful TV programs, see and forget, so smell the smell of home have been burnt, the flames had spread to the hood on and can not fight the blaze. Firemen reminded, "can not do two!" When cooking at home, especially in the soup must pay attention to time, do not because of the wonderful TV programs while ignoring fire safety. Fold sheds light a cigarette caused a fire How can a cigarette? After hearing about the firefighters below, perhaps you can readily think of the consequences of throwing cigarette butts. Last year there was a fire in the Yantan, local residents raise chickens in an outdoor ring fence the sheep in the middle of the night on fire, fire Yantan squadron arrived, the scene is extremely exaggerated, in the flame, the crowing sound, sheep cry on the inside echoed, a few villagers tried to rescue the chickens got into the sheep inside, but because of the fire more, can not enter. Later, they put out after more than 3 hours before to extinguish the fire. Was found in the detection of a fire caused by the usual culprit is that people inadvertently discarded cigarette butt caused. Firefighters remind the past, they put out garbage in the fire road, most readily found that fire was caused by residents due to cigarette butts thrown into the waste road, they want people to develop the habit of readily snuffed the cigarette butts, not because of a small cigarette butt , causing painful fire. Such a fire in their daily lives as long as you carefully to not cause the.
Zhe Jiang Fujie Fire Equipment Co., Ltd. safe deposit equipment  fire fighting equipment    fire extinguisher